
Hey guys!! Alot has happened since I last posted in FEBRUARY!! I now have 1 more nephew and 1 beautiful niece!! Calvin is now 7 months old and so so so big!! Look how happy he is!! He is the cutest ever!!!!! Unfortunately I don't have many pictures of the other two children yet but the will come.
I am on my third year of school and loving it but am so sad that the winter is coming!! Walking up Old Main steps kill me in good weather, I can't imagine what it will be like with a foot and a half of snow!!

Here are some pictures of my summer room mates and I on our beautiful campus this summer. They were so amazing!! Jess, Melissa, and I are still room mates but Amanda has been replaced with Anna. She is awesome too and fits in so well!!


This past summer I made quite a few friends. Summers in Logan are SPECTACULAR because no one is here and the weather is the perfect temperature!! This picture was at a campfire up Green Canyon in the cave.
My room mate Jessi has horses up here. She took me riding during the summer. I couldn't move for almost
2 days after and that is bad news when you have an office job!!!Demo Derby's were a common occurrence in Logan during the summer. I think I only attended 2 though.
Going swimming at 1st Dam or Porcupine Res. became quite regular events at our complex because our
apartment was about 95 degrees after the sun went down!!! ew.... HOT!!YAY for summer and spending all weekend in your swimming suit!
No comments:
Post a Comment