Sunday, April 5, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!



So... The past couple days have been quite interesting! Today was Tuesday... Tuesdays are usually very bad but this Tuesday was probably the best one that I have had all semester! The worst part of the day was biology! It is the most boring class in my life... I drew this picture during class in hopes for it to help me to stay awake. This is what you call scribble art. I learned from mom in sacrament meeting and now we play it all the time... even sometimes by myself :)

The greatest part of this Tuesday was that my night class was canceled so after clogging practice I GOT TO GO PLAY VOLLEYBALL FOR 2 HOURS!!! I haven't been able to go all semester because I usually have a class from 7-8:45 and then meetings... but not this week!


Earlier in the day, while I was tediously filing papers at work, I had a sudden feeling that I should move home for the summer. So, after talking to mom about it and pondering for a while, I have decided to move home. I'm really excited for it and the more I thought about it, the more I realized how great it is going to be. I realized that if I stayed in UT, then I wouldn't be able to see Tanya probably till Christmas and that is NO BUENO! I also realized that I would get to spend a lot more time with mom and dad, and this summer might be the last summer that I would get to do that. I'm excited to go fishing with dad and help him finish the shop. I'm excited to go visit Tanya and hopefully get to see the ocean again. I haven't seen it since my senior year of high school :( There is gossip that we will be making a trip to the San Juan Is. which I will not argue about! I'm also really hoping that I will get to visit Aunt Shirley a few times. I really miss her and spending time with my favorite great Aunty!! I also pondered about all of the great things that I will be able to do around the Tri-Cities!! There are alot of rivers and lakes that aren't too far away... there will be plenty of floating down the rivers and partying with the singles ward for me!! Now hopefully I will find a job!!!

2 comments:

Darren Johnson Family said...

So, you should read this post and remember all the things your were excited to do and then do them. I'm shocked that you have a few posts since I read. Love you lots!

Darren Johnson Family said...

I'd have to say the drawing is gorgeous!