Sunday, April 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

So, April Fools Day this year was a normal one for me. Pretty boring actually. It just consisted of school, work, more school. At work Darcy bought me a huge chocolate cake which he insisted that I bring home... when i got home, our lovely HUGE pink chair (pictured to the left) was nowhere to be found. Some April Fools joke... we've been trying to get rid of that thing forever!! After I got home from class in Brigham City then the good stuff started happening.... SUSHI and cake!! I have now made it a tradition to go get sushi on my birthday because that is the only time that I will allow myself to spend that much money on a meal! This is the second year having the tradition and it was quite good. After sushi we came home and Todd, my home teacher had made me yet another chocolate cake. After this, plus the Mothers Best Fudge Cake that I made Todd for his birthday on Sunday, I am totally caked out!!! BAH!! But it was a surprisingly great way to have a birthday. My real birthday is going to be coming next week. Dad is coming down to visit me and bring me back my beautiful car!! I realized that with the Honda, there is no way I will be able to fit all my crap in that little car when I move back!! My BIG BABY TWO FACE will be so much better!! I'm pretty sure that that is the extent of the excitement in my life for now.

3 comments:

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

Sounds like you had a very Happy Birthday! Hope all is well with you:) It sounds like you are very busy with school and your social life. Your use to be pink bunny chair must have been quite the conversation starter:))) Love ya, Aunt Shelly & Uncle Jo and family

Goodall Gang said...

WHAT THE CRAP!! I had no idea you had a blog!! thanks for keeping me informed. I stole it from aunt shelly he he he. so even if you were trying to hide from me I still found you!! love your gurts

-tutersti

Darren Johnson Family said...

So, I know you've been up to something since your birthday. Come on, we need an update girly