
One day Bradley and Laney would not go to sleep in the same room so I had to rock them to sleep and he was sick and drooling all over me but he was so so so cute!!
I got to work on Thursday and Bradley had his plastic chair on top of the couch and he was sitting on top of it. Then he got down and sat on the couch and laid his head on it like this while watching Sesame Street.
The other day Bradley was playing with this silicone strainer and he put it on his head and I was laughing so hard. He totally looks like a Fire Fighter. He's so photogenic.
This was right before Bradley threw up all over his doggie. It was my first toddler throw-up experience. Oh man, that is one of the down sides of the job.
No comments:
Post a Comment