
January 5th 2008, some friends and I welcomed in the New Year and the new semester with a "Partay"!!! This is Austin Higginson and I after a sweet game of Twister. I firmly believe that my new year is turning out so well so far because of the Twister!!!

This was taken on my second day back to work of the New Year. I was so excited to see Bradley and Laney and we are having so much fun!!! I am now staying with them for seven hours a day, twice a week rather than four hours a day, 3 times a week. This week Laney found a new game where she puts this plastic thing in a waterbottle and then tries to get it out. Because of that game I taught her how to say "out". She also is starting to learn the ABC's. The letter A is pretty much the only letter that you can understand but she is getting the tune down and you can tell that she is singing. It is so cute. They both play together and have so much fun and

love each other so much. They give each other hugs all the time and comfort each other when the other is crying. I love them and am so excited to be an aunt in February!!
No comments:
Post a Comment