Monday, January 28, 2008

Roomies!!

My roommate Shelly and I and our neighbors Jill (Mrs. Incredible), Maddi (ballerina), Amanda (bumble-bee). Halloween before we went trick-or-treating!! Dad called from Afghanistan while we were out meandering on the streets and laughed cause we are in college and still begging people for candy!!










My roommate Heidi and I went to Lagoon's "Frightmares" during the Halloween season with her family. It was a blast even though my foot was still hurting from when I injured it in gymnastics. But it was fun enough to take the pain away.







We as roommates get a little crazy and carried away at times!! Heidi is supposed to be in the back there instead of TJ.












Another one of those moments. Shelly, Cheryl, and I had tons of fun this day!!!











Cheryl is modeling one of the hats I made for my Home Teacher Shane. I was pretty proud of myself for my creation!

No comments: